On Saturday 14th of March, I’ll be presenting at Measurecamp London on on all the things you do to destroy your Google Analytics instalation.
The following is a short list of items of things I’m going to be covering.
If there is anything else missing from the list, please use the form at the bottom to let me know.
- Tags Missing From Pages
- Too Many GA Tags
- Set Domain Name Not Set Or Misconfigured
- Forgetting to exclude yourself / client / employees
- Excluding Browser Bots
- Not QA’ing Code in the Browser
- Mixing old and new versions
- No cross domain tracking
- Internal search not configured
- Goals Incorrectly Configured
- Session ID’s not removed
- Not excluding payment providers such as Paypal
- Incorrect campaign tracking